Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS.........."
By Salvador Gabor




Its a CELEBRATION!

This week marks the 2-Year Anniversary of what we know as "The Salvador Gabor Project"

January 9th, 2004 marked the creation of this site. January 12th, 2004 marked the first official posting on the site.

For the rest of the week we will take a look down memory lane at the first two years. But before we do anything, lemme get my "Thank You's" out of the way.

Gotta Thank:

* Jerome Baker III!! This is the man who motivated me to do this writing thing on the Blog level. As always "Lord Willin, Rome Feelin"

* Gotta thank all the other bloggers and webpage owners who show me love.

* Gotta thank Rayful Edmond cause if it were not for all you people in DC searching for his name on the internet, yall wouldn't have found my page.

* Shout out to Joemarr, T-Mac, Kojak and all the other homies who always push my site to their friends and co-workers to keep my "hits" per day rate on the up and up.

* Two fingers in the air for all the "BUNK", ghetto and raunchy folks I run into, know or despise that are my motivation for my writings. Keep it "BUNK" in 2006.

* One love to all the folks that send emails and comments too. I haven't gotten a bad one yet. Alot of love for all you people!

* One time for TAG Magazine. I have an article in an issue from 2005.

* BIG UP to my guest writers: Reggie Dinkins, Jr., Gartrelle W. Sexton, Esquire, Lonnie "Ice" Kolberg, Bill Cashmere and EEzy Duz It and others who have come on and said a word or two.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: A big THANK YOU to the 35,000 visitors that we have had over the past 2 years

BLAST from the PAST: The following are articles from the past 2 years

"THE DAY YOU FOUND OUT"

"GREETINGS FROM THE LIGHTSKIN NIGGA CONVENTION"

"MIND YOUR OWN MARKET"

"A MIGHTY LONG WAY"

"THIS WEEK IN BOWLEGGED MAGAZINE"

"LEAVING THE NEIGHBORHOOD/A NEW G.I.G."