Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"BIDNESS TO TAKE CARE OF"
By Salvador Gabor




Greetings. My name is Duval.......Clarence Latrell Duval, III but Im also known as "Peaches". Im here to voice an opportunity to all young women looking to venture out into Adult Services. Now Now, no need to fear, thats just Madupe' standing behind me. Madupe' is my Ugandan bodyguard. A fly young nigga like myself has to walk softly and carry a big stick to keep niggas up off me, ya underdig? And when my stick aint near.....Madupe' is here.

Ladies, come one, come all........and give the fellas a chance to have a ball. Have you been questioning your sexuality? Do you feel needed or a lack thereof? There's nothing like a short skirt and stiletto's that will make every man want you. AND.....you get paid in the process. Of course with portions of the proceeds going to me and.......big brother Madupe'. Come fulfill your fantasies and lift self esteem of you and others and you strut your stuff and bring in dollars for the family.

Yes, Duval's Adult Services is a fine establishment and a family for many women living under their sexual and financial expectations. For those interested, please call me.......Clarence Latrell Duval, III @ (301) 455-3534. If it's after 9:00 P.M., ask for "Peaches".

One love....the darker the peach....the farther we reach. Shalom


BLAST FROM THE PAST:

* CHRISTMAS GIFTS

* NEWS & NOTES

* BLACK MOTHERS

* BLACK OLIVE MAN OF THE YEAR 2004