Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"A LETTER TO MY SON"
By Salvador Gabor


Hello Johnny Junior. This is your father. I hope this letter greets you in good spirits. I wanted to write you because I love you son. Your mother sent me your information and I thought I'd write you. Your mother told me you are a muslim now. Big momma didnt take that too well. She likes her chittlins so I guess you know how that goes. I know I hadn't talked to you in a while. I've had my share of demons too. That's why me and your mother had our differences. Too much cognac in my system and I did some bad things. I really didn't mean to sleep with your Aunt Reecie. That broad is 300 pounds. I know she your auntie and I aint gotta call her no broad but I was drunk! Im sorry. I told your mother that. She aint forgive me though. Well son I wanna be in your life. I can't wait till you come home and I see your face in person. AGAIN!

PS. I got this picture of me. Im right in front of my new woman's house. This was a pic I took before we went off to the 27th Annual "Minnesota Ave Club & Friends Cabaret". We had a good time that night. As soon as you get in town, look me up. I got some spots where I can get you up to date on the latest threads too.

LOVE,

"Big" Johnny Lane