Thursday, July 07, 2005

"When I'm Called Out of My Name"
By Salvador Gabor

I have alot of nicknames. So said to my face.......some said behind my back. You can call me anything........just dont call me too early in the morning....aight.

I have strong opinions on life. And I stand by my opinions. I'm often shot and wounded for my feelings on topics. Hey, go ahead....shoot me.......feel free. One of the terms that I've been called is an A$$HOLE. Well not to my face and certainly not in those words directly but people knudge their words in on me that make it seem as if that's what they really wanna say. Honestly they maybe right.

I like Analogies. Analogies are simple. Everything in life is an example of something else in life. I use analogies to explain my points in arguments. So YES, you can call me an A$$HOLE..........cause I use ANALogies. But before you call me out of my name.........get to know me........better yet..........let me show you "Who I am"..........