Thursday, April 14, 2005

"MY FIRST LOVE"
By Salvador Gabor


I fell in love. Yes.....again. Seems like Ive known this girl ALL my life. Well, I actually have. She was my first female friend. And I grew to love her. We were off and on. She says I left her. I say she dumped me. Does it matter? We are back together now so that's all that counts. I had to write this down cause I really feel a certain way about her. I love how she makes me feel. When Im with her, I can do no wrong. She guides my decisions. She guides my thoughts, my words, my expressions. She is how I maintain my life.

As I said I met her as a child. She knew I wasn't ready for a relationship but she stood by me. And the funniest thing is........WHEN I WAS READY for a relationship, she was the last woman I sought after. It seemed as if the lady I was dealing with lead me to go AGAINST "My first love". I couldnt blame the woman, for she probably didnt KNOW "My First Love". But her actions made me leave "My First Love".

Soon after the relationship ended.........who did I seek.......none other than "My First Love". She waited for me. It took my friends telling me that SHE is the one for me to understand. They said it in a harsh manner so I think I didn't pay them much attention. "We dont love them hoes....just keep her around". "She's the ONLY one for you". "Them other girls will drive you AWAY from her". And THAT they did.

And now 25 years later, I NOW know SHE is the one for me. I was always told that when you have a girlfriend, you have to fight the women off. And I find that to be true. Cause there are a few that want me now. But they have to take a back seat to my WOMAN. Im not a BIGAMIST but..........if you wanna be involved with me....ladies know that I have a woman already........and her name is "SANITY"

"Lord Willin, Rome Feelin"