Tuesday, July 20, 2004

"Skinny Dipping"
By Salvador Gabor
 
Who wants to get in the "water"? Do you swim? Would you like to learn how to swim? You ever wanted to get away from the world for a while? Jump in the "water". Come on, nothing's wrong. We all need a lil "water" sometime. That wet feeling is refreshing. It's truly an enjoyable experience.
 
Let me guess, you have a problem with swimming by yourself. We all do from time to time. Hey, invite a friend. She'll come. I know he will too. And yall will have a great time.
 
So ok, you wanna know the other benefits of Swimming and "Skinny Dipping"? That's just it, swimming in the "water" can and will make you lose weight. You'll love the "water" so much that you will forget about eating.
 
Now of course, anyone can go swimming but, the kinda water that I have for you today will make you wanna get NAKED. After seeing this water, "Skinny Dipping" will be the only option for you and your friends who wanna come along and get naked too!
 
For a small fee of $20, you can swim for 4-12 hours. If you feel a bit drained after that period, I also have some Milk for you. Milk does a body good and it's very good for when you first get out of the "water".
 
Trust and believe, we can provide you with the best "swimming pools" for under $25. And I put my word on it.
 
 
Yours Truly,
Kenneth "8-Ball" McGhee
President of the Washington, D.C. Chapter of D.I.P.P.A.S.
 
 
This message has been brought to you by D.I.P.P.A.S. better known as the Department of Independent PCP Pushers Associations and Services.